By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who is the hottest video game character? male and female!

Male - Tormod from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Female - Tifa Lockhart

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network
Slash said:
Kurakasa said:
Onimusha12 said:
Kurakasa said:
Onimusha12 said:
Kurakasa said:
Wtf, geeks. :D

I'll assume your answer is:

Male: Marcus Fenix

Female: Marcus Fenix's Gun

Oh, sorry. I don't have the same love with marcus as you do with mario. :O

Says the man with Gears of War as his avatar. Though I do appreciate your "I'm rubber, you're glue, what you say to me bounces off and sticks to you" response. Ok... Ok... I'll be serious with your pickings this time.

Male: Marcus Fenix

Female: Locust

Well, I thought you were joking and replied with the same stupid joke.. maybe next time I won't give nintendo fans benefit of the doubt.

:O!!!

It's not wise to discriminate nintendo fans, most of the time they are in the majority. Goodluck... you'll need it...

It's not wise to discriminate at all.  It's the stereotyping that causes all the wars anyways.  Seriously if everyone would stop with who's what side bullshit could just realize we are all gamers.  Who cares what your preference really is.  Still a gamer no matter which one you support.  I mean always at war with each other over which ones better or which should get more sales.  Screw that we are on the same side no matter what cause we all like games.  Stop fighting with each other so much and take down what's really an issue in gaming: lazy developers trying to shaft us and those political tyrants trying to take our freedoms away from us.  Maybe then debate amongs these things could be a little more civil cause we have a general respect for each other.

Incandescence said:
Female - Tifa Lockhart

Tifa?

...seriously?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Something wrong with my opinion, which, to say the least, was forced for the sake of following the topic?

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Incandescence said:
Something wrong with my opinion, which, to say the least, was forced for the sake of following the topic?

Nothing wrong with it, of course, just... surprising, I guess.  That's one of the characters I would least expect a female to choose, is all.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network
GooseGaws said:
Incandescence said:
Female - Tifa Lockhart

Tifa?

...seriously?

What's wrong with Tifa? I don't know who she is or where she's from but a quick google images search she sure didn't disappoint.

This thread lack screenshots.

Male- Dante

Female- Samus (Zero Suit)

hmm...I chose Dante cuz he's cool..

Male AND female? 

Well, in that case, Falbi, from Twilight Princess' Fyer and Falbi's Watertop Land of Fantastication..

XD

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Male: Ken from the Street Fighter Alpha series
Female: Pandora from Guitar Hero 1

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229