By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rockstar apparently likes Xbox Live more than PSN.

Old news there is a thread about this already.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I kinda like Kotaku for news purpose its great and they update it every few minutes. However reading sarcastic comments about Wii and PS3 every 3 or so news is pain. If they wanna go with the "hardcore games for harcore players" and HD gaming they should stop picking on the PS3. If they want to go with the system with most games and sales so far they should go with the Wii. IMO they should just report the news and make "professional" claims without picking on any system.
At least it is not a shitfeast like Destructoid.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Blue - the same way they deal with the huge amounts of downloadable content for all 360 games, memory card or hard drive add-on. ;>

Blue3 said:
ItsaMii said:
Is it me or Kotaku sometimes sounds like unprofessional Xbox fanboys? Some of their posts irritates me.

sometimes, just about always they sound like fools.

the only place with legit writers as far as gamig news goes is IGN.

I prefer gametrailers for reviews and previews. Especially after they got the Angry Nintendo Nerd. I do not like IGN that much but they are a billion times better than Gamespot.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ckmlb said:

No. That was just speculation on a list about no content on the PS3 this year. This is about the official confirmation on it, which is that the content is exclusive period.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
ckmlb said:

No. That was just speculation on a list about no content on the PS3 this year. This is about the official confirmation on it, which is that the content is exclusive period.

Right. At the moment that's true. 

Kotaku isnt reliable. its on PSU's black list for that reason. always check their source, sometimes they source the official xbox forums and that crap.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Bodhesatva said:

Wow, this... sounds like a big deal, from a non-360, non-PS3 owning person who has no interest in GTA IV at all.

Am I correct?  

Well it's going to have a few minigames in it as well, excited now?

ssj12 said:
Kotaku isnt reliable. its on PSU's black list for that reason. always check their source, sometimes they source the official xbox forums and that crap.

Obviously you didn't. Their source is right there in my OP, which is on the last link.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Yeah it's a legitimate source.