By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 exclusives list, real list.

ssj12 said:
CameronHall1 said:
MGS is owned by Konami not Sony which is why Snake will be own BRAWL

i love how nobody understands why Snake is in Brawls....

The lead developer of Brawl is friends with Kojami and asked if Kojami would like Snake to be put into Brawl. It was Kojima's decision, not Konami's not Sony's and not Nintendo's.

Actually it was the other way around. Kojima asked Masahiro Sakurai.

Sakurai said that Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima "practically begged" for Snake to be included in the next Super Smash Bros. game (which, at the time of said "begging," was during the production of Super Smash Bros. Melee, but production of the game was already too far in research and development to make the addition viable).

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

Around the Network
CapAmerica said:
ssj12 said:
CameronHall1 said:
MGS is owned by Konami not Sony which is why Snake will be own BRAWL

i love how nobody understands why Snake is in Brawls....

The lead developer of Brawl is friends with Kojami and asked if Kojami would like Snake to be put into Brawl. It was Kojima's decision, not Konami's not Sony's and not Nintendo's.

Actually it was the other way around. Kojima asked Masahiro Sakurai.

Sakurai said that Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima "practically begged" for Snake to be included in the next Super Smash Bros. game (which, at the time of said "begging," was during the production of Super Smash Bros. Melee, but production of the game was already too far in research and development to make the addition viable).

article link? i read a while back article saying the way I put it..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ckmlb said:

My predictions:

God of War 3 and Resistance in 08.

The reasoning? Resistance came out last fall and ratchet is coming out this fall, Insomniac are really quick in rolling out games.

God of War 3 cause God of War 2 just came out and already a PSP God of War out, but that one I'm not so sure about.

Resitance in 08 is very likely.

I don't see how GoW3 will come out next year. According to the studio, they haven't even started working on it. That might be a lie but if we don't see anything at all about it at E3 next month, I doubt it will make it before 2009. Big games like that usually get a teaser trailer one year in advance (Bioshock, Fallout 3, Gears, etc).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Actually according to the studio they aren't allowed to say anything.

God of War 3 ain't coming out next year. They still have to release the PSP game. What was the release difference between 1 and 2? It would make sense that it would take longer to develop on more powerful hardware cause you can do so much more with it.

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
God of War 3 ain't coming out next year. They still have to release the PSP game. What was the release difference between 1 and 2? It would make sense that it would take longer to develop on more powerful hardware cause you can do so much more with it.

id say Gow3 hitting when Gow movie comes out would make the most sense.