By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2.40 out again, problem fixed

obieslut said:
so what was wrong with it before

See above, it wouldn't download all the way on some PS3s... which would screw up the PS3.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
obieslut said:
so what was wrong with it before

See above, it wouldn't download all the way on some PS3s... which would screw up the PS3.

hmm my download didnt download all the way, i had to download it twice and it works perfectly fine

so what if you have the previously downloaded one and could possibly have bugs in it?

hmmmmmm...that could explain why my download stopped at 60ish % before. But it installed fine and seems to run fine. Guess i'll find out if it ever crashes on me.

DogWeed said:
so what if you have the previously downloaded one and could possibly have bugs in it?

No, it should be fine.

So long as you didn't get an error message when you started up the machine again you should be good to go.

Around the Network

so I can download it at this very moment?????

Did they pull it again cuz, I'm trying to download it put the thing says that i have the lastest version but I know i haven't download 2.40 yet any help/answers?!

how big is the download?

It's taking forever on my PS3

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Cobertnation said:
Did they pull it again cuz, I'm trying to download it put the thing says that i have the lastest version but I know i haven't download 2.40 yet any help/answers?!

The update was never put back up. I tried to download it once I saw this thread but nothing.

ok Im not going crazy that my ps3 cant find it.