By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is why Liverpool sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH_BoxsQ7MY&feature=related

There doing this instead of going to practice...

Around the Network

How many Manchester United players won the Euro 08? And how many Liverpool players won it?

Zing!

(And I don't support either, I like many european teams )

oh, I thought it was because it wasn't in the US. oops, my bad.

So...like...is soccer the only thing interesting that happens in the UK?

That seems to be the only news leaving the place.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Man U suck. Ronaldo is leaving and Man u wont make it into the top 4 next year. Chelsea FTW! Next year:

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Manchester City
5. Manchester United

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
Man U suck. Ronaldo is leaving and Man u wont make it into the top 4 next year. Chelsea FTW! Next year:

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Manchester City
5. Manchester United

keep on dreaming mate, NEVER going to happen

U.S.A. all the way!!!`

poor man u

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
tombi123 said:

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Manchester City
5. Manchester United

Typical Chelsea fan gets mad when they cant win a trophy. You tied with bolton, lost to Barnsley, Lost to Man u because of your fake captain, and got fucked by your London rivals in the Carling Cup. Expect teh same next year when Lamps moves to Inter, Drogba goes back to France, and you can keep relying on Cech.

CaptainPrefrences said:
tombi123 said:

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Manchester City
5. Manchester United

Typical Chelsea fan gets mad when they cant win a trophy. You tied with bolton, lost to Barnsley, Lost to Man u because of your fake captain, and got fucked by your London rivals in the Carling Cup. Expect teh same next year when Lamps moves to Inter, Drogba goes back to France, and you can keep relying on Cech.

I've just checked your profile. You are from Canada. Glory Hunter much?