By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP to run at 720p / 30fps

Standard resolution and framerate for an HD game.

*Yawn*

Around the Network

720p @ 30 FPS will be fine as long as its locked in at a solid 30, which it most likely will be.

The install isn't as big as I would have expected either, and frankly the fact that they are focusing on keeping the size of exchangeable files small is very encouraging as well.

All in all this is a good thing I would say.

To Each Man, Responsibility

60 fps would of been awesome but 30 is good too

Seems about right. I mean... it's a platformer... shouldn't be too big a deal. I mean it doesn't even look like you can die in this game really.

Even if you could it's a platformer with no real enemies. You've got all the time in the world.

its not shooting game or sports so it does not matter

Around the Network

30 fps? like the average MGS4 framerate? That's still good!

Given the smallness of the level design I was hoping they'd be able to have it at 60fps. But I never expected 1080p. Nonetheless, the game videos look good and like Sqrl said it will probably be locked at 30fps, which is more than sufficient.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Kasz216 said:

Seems about right. I mean... it's a platformer... shouldn't be too big a deal. I mean it doesn't even look like you can die in this game really.

Even if you could it's a platformer with no real enemies. You've got all the time in the world.

you can die and there's enemies too.

yeah, you can die.

As long as its 30FPS locked, I don't care. Also, this game is going to be awesome