By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A theory of why KH3 or FFVII remake will be on Wii

KH3 for PS3. Thats the only answer. People are just setting themselves up for dissapointment.

FF7 on Wii? That is the stupidest fanboy thing Ihave ever heard since "Will Harry Potter Wii be FF7 great?"

Around the Network
Beja-Beja said:
KH3 for PS3. Thats the only answer. People are just setting themselves up for dissapointment.

FF7 on Wii? That is the stupidest fanboy thing Ihave ever heard since "Will Harry Potter Wii be FF7 great?"

@ Bolded Why is that?

@Everything Else  Your post sounds alot more fanboyish.

Sony owns the majority of SquareEnix, right? So why would Sony allow Square to make a FFVII game on the Wii. And you can forget about KH3 going to a Nintendo platform. That ain't happening anyway. If the PS3's userbase isn't up to snuff by the time these games are release/announced then they'll come out for the PSP. KH3 could still even come out for the PS2 for a last hurrah, just like Twilight Princess was for the GC.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

If KH3 and FF VII remake are coming to the Wii, they will both also appear on the PS2. Two versions of the game means more money for the developers.

regin2005 said:
Sony owns the majority of SquareEnix, right? So why would Sony allow Square to make a FFVII game on the Wii. And you can forget about KH3 going to a Nintendo platform. That ain't happening anyway. If the PS3's userbase isn't up to snuff by the time these games are release/announced then they'll come out for the PSP. KH3 could still even come out for the PS2 for a last hurrah, just like Twilight Princess was for the GC.

Wrong. They have 8-10% of the stock, nothing more. That gives them a vote on the board at most. So they have little say in what games go on what system.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

I agree, might as well put FF XIII on the wii because the wii barely differs in graphics, its just a slight dip in resolution thats all.

FF XIII would run on the wii just fine the wii is 10 times more powerful than the original XBOX, it isnt that far from the 360.

Also NAMURA loves the wii, he loves how he can accomplish anything on it, even if his vision is to duplicate ADVENT CHILDREN visuals, it doesnt matter, the wii can render it.

Not to mention how superior the online is, and how easy it is for FF XIII to fit on to a 9gb disc, heck why not put every game on the wii? The wii is better than the ps3 everyone agrees

mM
Soriku said:
SnakeEyez said:
Doesn't Sony own the rights to FFVII? Failed

Umm...no. Publisher=/=IP owner. Also, Eidos published the PC version. Eidos owns FF VII confirmed? :O

@regin

lol. They only own 8% of SE. That means they can't do anything.

KH3 - Definitely no matter what fanboys think.

FF7 - Don't know don't care (also the most boring FF I've played)

Ok soriku watever you say.

mM
makingmusic476 said:

Kingdoms Hearts? Probably.

FFVII? After this and later this, I think it's unlikely.

Not saying that FFVII on Wii it's gonna happen, i believe that it won't, but remember the Star Ocean 4 video on the PSP Star Ocean that led everyone to believe that SO4=PS3?

Look how that turned out.

leo-j said:

I agree, might as well put FF XIII on the wii because the wii barely differs in graphics, its just a slight dip in resolution thats all.

FF XIII would run on the wii just fine the wii is 10 times more powerful than the original XBOX, it isnt that far from the 360.

Also NAMURA loves the wii, he loves how he can accomplish anything on it, even if his vision is to duplicate ADVENT CHILDREN visuals, it doesnt matter, the wii can render it.

Not to mention how superior the online is, and how easy it is for FF XIII to fit on to a 9gb disc, heck why not put every game on the wii? The wii is better than the ps3 everyone agrees

Sorry, you can't disprove a notion by using strawman arguments.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Soriku said:
Btw, anyone remember this statement?

"We don't want the PS3 to be the overwhelming loser, so we have to support them, but we don't want it being the overwhelming loser either, so we can't support them too much."

Let's look where some main series are:

DQ - DS
Star Ocean - 360
FF - PS3
KH - ???

Those franchises are the biggest SE have but they said they don't want to support the PS3 TOO much. It already has FF - case closed. The 360 has SO - case closed. The Wii has NOTHING. Putting KH3 on anything BUT the Wii would completely destroy their statement.

Well, technically, the Wii has FF:Crystal Chronicals--but I see what you're saying. I do recall that quote, and, in fact, ran across it again recently while looking for the article I linked above. The way the Wii's demographic is stereotyped, it just makes sense for Kingdom Hearts to become a Nintendo property.  After all, it is already coming to the DS.