By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A theory of why KH3 or FFVII remake will be on Wii

well...it kind of makes sense...

look at
KH1
KHCoM
KH2
KH258/2days
KHBBS
KH3

those are the order of release..and if you look at it..

sony-nintendo-sony-nintendo-sony-nintendo

lol...sorry...

as for FF...
FF tactics was for PS...went to advance...now to DS

FF went from nes to ps back to nintendo...FF chronicles for PS

crystal chronicles for nintendo...

FFCCRoF for DS FFCC life as a king for WiiWare
FF crystal bearers for nintendo...jeez..

FF remakes for nintendo so...FFVII for nintendo Wii is kinda far fetched...yet very possible

Around the Network

Puh-lease deathcape. The list proves nothing.

How come my third post in this thread is being ignored?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Puh-lease deathcape. The list proves nothing.

How come my third post in this thread is being ignored?

it was actually a joke XP

don't sweat it

even though big companies tend to have patterns..

no planning means chaos...especially in the entertainment business

After the release of Final Fantasy XIII, God of War III, and Gran Turismo 5, Sony is going to regain its traditional place in the marketplace -- #1. And with Itagaki's Metal Gear Solid 5, Kojima's Policenauts II, Silicon Knight's Eternal Darkness II, and Yu Suzuki's Shenmue 3 all coming exclusively to the PS3 and ensuring millions more PS3 consoles being sold, there's not going to be a reason to put Kingdom Hearts III or a drastically inferior version of Final Fantasy VII compared to what it would be on PS3 on the Wii.

That is hilarious baph!

Your ignorance is SO hilarious! I don't even follow Metal Gear and even I know the Solid Series is over!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
baph72 said:

After the release of Final Fantasy XIII, God of War III, and Gran Turismo 5, Sony is going to regain its traditional place in the marketplace -- #1. And with Itagaki's Metal Gear Solid 5, Kojima's Policenauts II, Silicon Knight's Eternal Darkness II, and Yu Suzuki's Shenmue 3 all coming exclusively to the PS3 and ensuring millions more PS3 consoles being sold, there's not going to be a reason to put Kingdom Hearts III or a drastically inferior version of Final Fantasy VII compared to what it would be on PS3 on the Wii.

lol wut?

That whole post was hilarious.

I guess the fact that you don't follow the Metal Gear Solid series explains the fact that you don't know that there is going to be a Metal Gear Solid 5 starring a new character -- the ninja Raiden and made by a new producer -- the ultimate Ninja producer himself Tomonoubo Itagaki.  And that Hideo Kojima is going on to reinvent Snatcher / Policenauts for a new generation on PS3 much as he did ten years ago with the MGS on PS1.

There were several press conferences held after the completion of MGS 4 in which Kojima stated that he was moving on to work on a special project (all Kojima fans know it should be a continuation of the Cyber Punk epics he began with Snatcher and Policenauts), yet even though Snake is retired, a new producer will be coming in to take over MGS 5 with the ninja Raiden, less than two weeks after that announcement Itagaki left Tecmo.

"It's over. But what about the sequel? The man has left the building. 5!"

Paraphrase from the end of the MGS 4 Japanese completion trailer. Released in early May 08. Covered by such gaming sites as IGN.

>_>

I doubt that would skyrocket them to #1....

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

@baph....wow...dude...did you take your pills today?

and...skyrocket to #1...hmm...maybe...I think ps3 will skyrocket....only if:

nintendo stops production of wiimotes..
nintendo stops making games and goes out of business

All I can say dtewi is I think your doubts are going to be crushed. There are millions of game fans that have been waiting a long time for proper continuations of Kojima's Cyberpunk series, Suzuki's Shenmue, and Silicon Knight's Eternal Darkness. Plus, Itagaki and Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 5 will sell just as well as MGS 4. Just as there are millions of gamers eagerly awaiting Final Fantasy XIII, God of War III, and Gran Turismo 5.

The PS3 is going to wind up selling just as well as PS1 and PS2 before this generation is over.