By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Murderer awarded "Order of Canada"

I wonder what all the Pro Life Jesus freaks will feel towards this guy? lol.

Around the Network

So did you come up with that thread title all by yourself? I thought it would be named "Abortion crusader Morgentaler says deserves award" since that was the title of the article.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Congratulations - you could be a headline writer for FOX News.

I think it's sad that a meaningful and mature conversation about abortion can never be had in any venue at anytime.

Both Mr. Bubbles and DarkLord illustrate well how once the topic is mentioned it degrades to meaningless name calling and marginalization.
Mr. Bubbles: Blood-thirsty Murderer!!
DarkLord: Religious nutjob! grr!

I once wrote in an essay for a college class that proponents from each side mask any real debate behind pigeon-holed camp titles. Pro-life... sure because our opponents are against life, they hate it. Pro-choice... yup, that's because our opponents hate liberty. Of any topic, abortion is the most useless to discuss, it's impossible to go anywhere with it.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

smbu2000 said:
So did you come up with that thread title all by yourself? I thought it would be named "Abortion crusader Morgentaler says deserves award" since that was the title of the article.

My title is more accurate

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I'm all for abortion, could never understand why other people would think that they have the right to tell others how to live, when certain things are supposed to remain private.

I wish we had such laws in Poland like Canadians do regarding abortion.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Mr Bubbles makes it sound more controversial. It draws more people's attention to read the thread.

Menago KF said:
I'm all for abortion, could never understand why other people would think that they have the right to tell others how to live, when certain things are supposed to remain private.

I wish we had such laws in Poland like Canadians do regarding abortion.

i know, its such an evil thing to want to protect everyone in a society.  In fact...since you think stopping murder is interefering in private life, why have a government or laws in the first place...surely you find them just as intrusive?

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

DarkLord2008 said:

Mr Bubbles makes it sound more controversial. It draws more people's attention to read the thread.

That must be in the same fashion that global warming "evidence" isnt controversial. 

I went and got the actual poll mentioned in the article

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/view/31032/half_of_canadians_want_abortion_to_remain_legal

If you think 49% to 47% isnt controversial............

It is ironic that Pro life supporters are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Humans. People like him got the laws changed and saved thousands of lives. He definetly deserves the reward.