By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New InFamous screens!

I like the fact that there are no weapons for you to use and you can only use your super powers. I read in the GI mag that since your an electricity based super hero/villan (depends on how you play) a weapons ammunition will blow up when you grab one.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network
brute said:
anyone think this could match GTA4?

nahh,,,even if it exceeds GTAIV it will not be reviewed the same.

I'm liking the fact that he seems to be able to climb most walls/surfaces which indicates the game will probably be very free-roaming.

Eagerly awating E3 footage.

The effects look pretty good.

looks ok i guess.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Those pics look even better than the ones you previously posted....keep up the great work Makingmusic476!

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

This is just making me more hyped for E3. I want to see some new footage.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Dallinor said:
I'm liking the fact that he seems to be able to climb most walls/surfaces which indicates the game will probably be very free-roaming.

Eagerly awating E3 footage.

He's inherited all of Sly Cooper's platforming abilities, under the guise of being an ubran explorer.  Basically, before inheriting his electrical powers he used to climb buildings and stuff for fun.

Looks like Crackdown with lighting powers.

I like the Pics.
Game looks promising.

Hi mm476! *GASP* =O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?