By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does anyone even care about Home anymore?!

because I sure don't. I used to be excited about it, but after they pushed it back a full year, I am not excited anymore. I really dont care about meeting people who more than likely do not have a mic on psn. If I want to meet someone, I just play a game with them and add them now that in-game xmb is out.

Tell me how you guys feel.

ps. if you have a mic, then add me or leave it at the bottom of your comment (shaqpack)

Around the Network

Still excited. Definitely one of the projects I'm most interested in on the PS3.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Still excited.

Bodhesatva said:

Still excited. Definitely one of the projects I'm most interested in on the PS3.

I dont know about you man, but I cannot stay excited for a whole year...playstation needs to get there s*** together...lol

I'm still into it, but it gets pushed into 09, I dunno.
I saw on GT this week they mentioned that Home will also have a 2-D interface as well. Never heard that before. If true, I'd be excited again because even if the 3-D isn't your cup of tea, the 2-D will still make it an improvement over the current system. Any of you guys hear about the 2-D interface? I gotta mic

Around the Network
Starmistkarmic said:
I saw on GT this week they mentioned that Home will also have a 2-D interface as well. Never heard that before. If true, I'd be excited again because even if the 3-D isn't your cup of tea, the 2-D will still make it an improvement over the current system. Any of you guys hear about the 2-D interface? I gotta mic

The 2-D interface may be referring to the virtual PSP, which is like your "quick select" menu for everything Home.

There has always been a need for home because it was supposed to encompas everything missing from the PSN. Now that 2.40 is out (well sort of), the need has faded in my mind to some extent.

But the excitement is still there, all they need to do is release another lenghty preview video of its newly added/perfected features, capabilities, and options and the excitement will be back at full force again.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

I don't really care at this point.Not excited at this point and time.

ultraslick said:
Starmistkarmic said:

The 2-D interface may be referring to the virtual PSP, which is like your "quick select" menu for everything Home.

There has always been a need for home because it was supposed to encompas everything missing from the PSN. Now that 2.40 is out (well sort of), the need has faded in my mind to some extent.

But the excitement is still there, all they need to do is release another lenghty preview video of its newly added/perfected features, capabilities, and options and the excitement will be back at full force again.

no, everything you can do in HOME you can do in the XMB.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm definetly still interested.

I think my excitement will build even more though closer to it's launch, when Sony start flooding the internet with trailers of the service.

If anything it'll be cool watching live coverage of E3 / TGS