By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the worst game ever?

Wizard of Oz (snes)

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
Retrasado said:
Sam Yikin said:
I have that truck game, my friend found it online for $5....
It's pretty funny.

Really? Where do you live so I can come over and.... um..... "borrow it".... :P

In other news, my thread got a 9.8 from Profcrab. My life is now complete.

Profcrab has been pretty generous with the ratings lately

"You're winner" lol

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

SUper smash brawl :P Just kidding played the game today and its awesome!!!
I love the cutscenes in adventure mode.

OT: In my game collection, X squad BOOOORRRING!!! (made by EA :P)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Snakes and Ladders. You don't make any decisions, just roll a die and act out what fate has laid before you.

Or Tic-Tac-Toe, which becomes unwinnable when the players achieve a certain modest skill level.

Since I'm sure you were intending this to be about video games only, any computer adaptation of either of those games will suffice.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Strategyking92 said:
Retrasado said:
Sam Yikin said:
I have that truck game, my friend found it online for $5....
It's pretty funny.

Really? Where do you live so I can come over and.... um..... "borrow it".... :P

In other news, my thread got a 9.8 from Profcrab. My life is now complete.

Profcrab has been pretty generous with the ratings lately

"You're winner" lol

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

About Superman 64 here is a review for ya i found on youtube:

Priceless

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

famousringo said:
Snakes and Ladders. You don't make any decisions, just roll a die and act out what fate has laid before you.

Or Tic-Tac-Toe, which becomes unwinnable when the players achieve a certain modest skill level.

Since I'm sure you were intending this to be about video games only, any computer adaptation of either of those games will suffice.

I happen to like Snakes & Ladders...

Kratos said:

About Superman 64 here is a review for ya i found on youtube:

Priceless

rofl. that was great

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Did they use the Superman 64 engine on the new Hancock game?

The game of love.

::cries::