By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does anyone heard about Free Running game?

so i've bought 4 days ago my second psp(it's new one this time) with Jeanne D'Arc and Riiiiiiidge(sorry, i just had to do this) Racer 2 and so far it was great, but 3 days ago my friend gave me Free Running game from eidos and i just can't stop playing this game. it's AWESOME, it's the best sport game i've ever played. at first it's quite frustraiting, because it's easy to fall, but when i played for some time it gave me pure fun. i can't believe that no one here heard about this game.

sad that it was released only in europe and (i think) was discounted really fast - it didn't even sell i think. so if anyone have a chance to buy a cheap copy of Free Running or download it - DO IT especially if you like tony hawk kind of game(not hyper realistic, but fun).

Around the Network

It was published later on in the US to , by a small company , but the publisher was so bad that most whom wanted to buy it couldent even find it . It was a game with tons of potential , that got destroyed anyways :( I only saw a couple of reviews and onee of them was a 6 and one of them was in the 5 region :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
It was published later on in the US to , by a small company , but the publisher was so bad that most whom wanted to buy it couldent even find it . It was a game with tons of potential , that got destroyed anyways :( I only saw a couple of reviews and onee of them was a 6 and one of them was in the 5 region :?

well this game is actually really good, but you need to play it for some time to understand it, because it takes a lot of practice to learn how to and when do the trick. often you will land on the sidewalk or wall if you push button too late or too early, but when i practiced for few hours it was great fun after that and i'm still playing this game.