By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who's your favorite video game character ever?

veteran characters... link, mario and sonic (also all respective arch enemies to these guys)
newcomers....... travis touchdown and ike

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

Link

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Link of course. I also like the supporting characters in the zelda games. Then there is Mario and Luigi. If you don't like Luigi you have no soul.

Samus Aran.

ahhhhh errmm hmmm ummmm...... I don;t really know... probably Master Chief. (*gasp*) Hey, I CAN like Sony and Halo at the same time you know... I just don't like him enough to shell out the dough for the games he's in....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network
LNRT said:
Link of course. I also like the supporting characters in the zelda games. Then there is Mario and Luigi. If you don't like Luigi you have no soul.

Of course... Captain Linebeck and Midna are one of the best Zelda characters.

Navi <3

Hey! LISTEN!!

Very good call on Guybrush Threepwood. I'd go with him as well.

Samus.

can we post photos :D?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.