By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Force Unleashed - New Videos

Hm, no one is interested in the Xbox/PS3-Version of Force Unleashed. The Wii-Version get all the attention :)

Around the Network

Headshot - something about it looks unfiinished to me.
Face Off - Cool moves but his arm looked like it kept changing size and without music or dialogue it felt dry.

Kash 2 - Having no music makes it feel dry but it really looked good.
Maris Rancor - Some parts looked really good while others didn't like the bones.
Imperial Evo Trooper - Looks okay. I guess i'm not really digging the art direction.
Use of Force - short vid but looked good.
Junk Titan - Wow really nice
Rax - Looked realy nice but one part he was getting shot up and should've been dead. I didn't see a health meter or any bars come to think of it. Lol at that voice at yelling whoaaa at 0:27.

Anyway I already have this pre-ordered. Should be alot of fun to play and get some missing pieces of the story.

This game looks good. But I miss a gun in there. I've watched most of the trailers but can't remember any shooting. Anyone else recall any? I'd like this game to have mainly lightsabre and force powers, but complemented with some guns would be fun.

U shuld have posted this in the Gaming forum BTW. Just because the trailers happen to be made of the PS3 version doesn't mean u shuld post them in the Sony forum. We don't do that with all the multiplatform games that have their trailer footage shot on the X360.

Awesome! Really wanna play this game.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I love how on a predominately Wii weighted site people are quick to point out how a Wii thread gets more attention.

Any more obvious statements you'd all like to make?

I for one was busy playing my PS3 and cooking out today. You know it is a holiday weekend, right? I wasn't so bored that I was looking to the internet for entertainment.
Not to sound "fanboyish" but ... Maybe that's it. All those with the Wii have nothing better to do than sit here waiting for the next release of any game to make a big deal out of it?

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php