By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

holy shit, Skip!!!

I fear for my spot... That Pit is just too good. Even the mighty Metaknight gets beat...

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Whoever you are nick your connection sucks that's why I quit the match.

this is why i lost my spot...our connection was unbearable. i couldn't shoot a missle or short hop

Sir Pit said:
LOL Funny and cool at the same time. Anywayz umm how do i do this? Valdens i challenge you!!! You have 5 days to respond!! Muhahahah! Btw got the sig to work. Now the avatar

the rankings will be updated soon...due to one of the players breaking his wii...which was my teamate...ahhh the agony..

BTW...i need a teammate.  I don't care who, just let me know if you are interested.

twilit said:
ctk495 said:

I believe that would be OkeyDokey(ummm... I think)

Good exuse for you? ^^

Yeah a really good one I couldn't do anything on the air cause of the lag then he killed me and I did the same so we were even when I quit the match.

Riot Of The Blood said:
holy shit, Skip!!!

I fear for my spot... That Pit is just too good. Even the mighty Metaknight gets beat...

I brought him speacially cause you are getting too good.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
twilit said:
ctk495 said:

I believe that would be OkeyDokey(ummm... I think)

Good exuse for you? ^^

Yeah a really good one I couldn't do anything on the air cause of the lag then he killed me and I did the same so we were even when I quit the match.

i feel for you.  our match really can't even be called a match

Yea but im still unclear how to challenge process goes. I challenge him here or Private message and wait for a responces? Than report to chris? or report here? Btw Riot im not that good. And wifi messes with my arrow looping and glide canceling so i doubt your spot needs any fear :)

Btw Ctk why toon eyes white dragon?

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

man you guys will be having alot of fun

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Sir Pit said:
Yea but im still unclear how to challenge process goes. I challenge him here or Private message and wait for a responces? Than report to chris? or report here? Btw Riot im not that good. And wifi messes with my arrow looping glide canceling so i doubt your spot needs any fear :)

it's best to make the challenge private and public.  this will cover you on both ends. but i have just updated the list so check out the new rankings.  

Yes, please post the results when finished or just PM me or IvoYarido

Sir Pit said:

Yea but im still unclear how to challenge process goes. I challenge him here or Private message and wait for a responces? Than report to chris? or report here? Btw Riot im not that good. And wifi messes with my arrow looping and glide canceling so i doubt your spot needs any fear :)

Btw Ctk why toon eyes white dragon?

Cause he is cool. I am glad you are here I wonder who will win between you and wasumara.Once adm pit fixes that error I will tell him to come here.