By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

2 at the most.

Edit:I just read that you're doing teams!
I'm definitely interested in that one. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

everyone needs to pm IVOYARIDO tommorrow, cause i will be at work

Riot Of The Blood said:
I'm 100% sure wow will not do this. Looks like I get number 5.

maybe number 4, because if TGM doesn't come back then shea moves to number 1.  i sent him an email on smashboards about the league.  I"m waiting for a response.

Iclim you can't just say I'm only doing teams. Are you in or out?

Wow's only character that will beat my metaknight is game & watch. Although I think wow is the better player, I'm more worried about wasumara. DK is metaknight's worse match up.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Iclim you can't just say I'm only doing teams. Are you in or out?

Wow's only character that will beat my metaknight is game & watch. Although I think wow is the better player, I'm more worried about wasumara. DK is metaknight's worse match up.

chriscox1121 said:

@ ivo..if i can get @ least 5 or 6 teams to sign up we will do teams league.

Att: if anyone wants to sign up for teams then submit me you and your teamates name and i will just mark them down as they come in.

I won't rank the teams off of personal judgement.  first one to sign up will be number 1 and so on.  If they aren't anygood then they won't last long at a high position

The team battle is a different league.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Should probably add referee tactics since we'll be using them...

Matches with a referee present: The referee is to pick Jigglypuff as their character. If the fighters did NOT start on opposite sides of the field, they are to move there. The referee will then break their shield to KO Jigglypuff. The match begins when Jigglypuffs PORTRAIT percentages shatter on its final stock. No OFFENSIVE action is to be taken until then. This includes the charging of any special attacks, or the prepping of any traps. Taunts are acceptable, but NOTHING else. Don't even do fast falled N-airs in place.

Referees are not to use any attacks for any reason. KO yourself and be out of the way as fast as possible. Refereed matches may have their time limit raised to 9 minutes to account for the delayed start.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

me and ivo for team dreamland.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Meta Knight and Dedede ftw? :3

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

"Team Dreamland"?.... lol? ^_^

all teams must have a team name.