By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

i have a question, when you challenge someone do you play 1 match only or is it best 2 out of 3?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
seems there will be some tough teams. WoW and Lunil then Fazz and wasu then riot and ivo....interesting. If anyone wants to be on my team just let me know. I dont care if you are cosindered good or not

ill be on your team if you want

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Riot Of The Blood said:
Team Mexico?

God damn... You guys will be tough.

That's the problem with teams.  Your partner is as much of a handicap as an asset.  And then what happens if the two best players around team up?  Odds of anyone else winning go way down.

its best 2 out of 3

so i can challenge people up to two places higher then?alright then cox or okey who wants to have a go at it?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Team Mexico?

That's the problem with teams.  Your partner is as much of a handicap as an asset.  And then what happens if the two best players around team up?  Odds of anyone else winning go way down.

not really, with team attack on its difficult to play the same as you do 1 on 1 so i think it will even out.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

It is best out of 3 Tao.

@wow

Does it even matter? Teams are just casual anyways.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Hey chris i'll take 20 if it is still open.

taomaster06 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Team Mexico?

not really, with team attack on its difficult to play the same as you do 1 on 1 so i think it will even out.

Team attack is on?

Riot Of The Blood said:

@wow

Does it even matter? Teams are just casual anyways.

Does what matter?