By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Chrono Trigger DS confirmed real

When I first saw this topic I said "Hell no, they must be joking"...but when I saw the scans and official site I believed this. This is total win. For both Square and Nintendo (DS). I don't care how it will look like or what changes Square has made, I'm still getting it.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
You guys are obssess. I've never play chrono tiger but everyone on the internet always praise it's greatnesst it must be a awesome game.

Not only that but one of if not the best rpg I have ever played. It is also in my top 5 favorite games. Actually it might be my second favorite. Right after super metroid.

TheSwordUser said:
When I first saw this topic I said "Hell no, they must be joking"...but when I saw the scans and official site I believed this. This is total win. For both Square and Nintendo (DS). I don't care how it will look like or what changes Square has made, I'm still getting it.

lol, didn't even cross my mind that this is a system seller of magnitude, I was too busy with bing happy that I didn't have to play on a crappy emulator anymore (The game is never released in Europe).  But this and Dragon Quest IX probably make it sell to everyone that even remote likes RPG's.

BengaBenga said:
Mise said:
Um...

A retro Megaman 9 and a Chrono Trigger remake? Both confirmed in the same month? God, is that you?

I think I'll just mildly reflect on this by spending the rest of the day running on the walls and screaming like a giddy looney.

Wow.

All of a sudden Shenmue 3, Skies of Arcadia 2 and a 2D console Castlevania are very well possible!

Okay, now you're pushing it. Just a little bit.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Now all we need is Lufia II remake and a Secret of Mana remake(or import of Seiken densetsu 3) to the DS and it's my favorite system.

Around the Network

it s just a matter of time before remakes of FFVI and VII get announced

''Hadouken!''

hurrrrrrrrrahhahahahahahahhh ths is great

sc94597 said:
whacker41 said:
Is this a sequel or a port of the original, Because i would much prefer an actual sequel.

Nobody knows and we aren't going to find out until next tuesday.

damn it, i need to know. It's killing me.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

it's a remake

''Hadouken!''

naznatips said:
Riachu said:
There is no actual confirmation but the scan seems legit

The chances of someone making such an elaborate fake of a scan are so miniscule I'm willing to take the chance here.

... elaborate fakes exist, you know.... http://www.vooks.net/images/titlescreen.jpg

However, this is beyond good news.  I hope it's not a FFIII/FFIV-style remake.  I hope it's the original SNES game with smoother animation and graphical improvements.  Some extra stuff, and that's it.