By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am the #1 fan of Okami here on VGC

lol, I still don't trust you ^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I think their is a bigger fan, but they just don't want to show it...

No you are not montana is.
Ps:You shouldn't have make this thread I fear that you might get banned.

Congratulations on your new selfproclaimed title!

This is invisible text!

Where's your KP avatar!?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Yes, I am a bigger fan of the game than MontanaHatchet. Not too long ago I asked Mr. Montana:

Do you think that it is possible to start a new file on Okami and collect everything in the game below 20 hours?

Everything as in all scrolls collected, full bestiary, all techniques, all animals fed, all fishes caught, all entries in the treasure list and all stray beads collected. Oh, and all treasure chests opened, helped all the people and all plants revitalized.

His answer:

No, it's very much unpossible.

It would be as amazing as Austria qualifying for the World Cup.

Well, I achieved my goal and got a complete file in 18 hours, 17 minutes and 1 second. Okay, maybe I've missed a treasure chest and didn't get the full amount of praise (I had 7.003, you need 6.020 to max all stats), but the point that it's possible to do all that below 20 hours still stands.

I love Okami!

I was wondering about the RoStoppable tittle on the "kind of gamer" thread, well now I know is not only about MK:Wii... congrats you MK:64 hater...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

there's a bigger fan than you sir but they're too busy playing okami for the 26th time to post on vgchartz, lol.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Hmm, what about all Weapons, all gold dust, and all sun fragments?

RolStoppable said:

Why would MontanaHatchet ban someone for loving Okami? That makes no sense.

Besides, we have worse people around here on VGC. I won't name names, but one individual says that freaking Boom Blox is better than Okami.

@twesterm: It's put on hold. Epic threads sometimes demand epic sacrifices.

How can you have an epic thread about a lame game?

::runs and hides::

Only a TRUE Okami fan can speed-run it in less than Ten Hours.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you