By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wall-e, Wanted, or Get Smart?

I'm seeing a movie today and I've narrowed it down to these three, which should I see

I hear Wanted is not so good but very entertaining

I hear Get Smart is hilarious

I hear Wall-e is a "classic"

anyways, which is it?

Around the Network

Yes, Wall-E IS a classic.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

go with Wall-e

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Get smart all teh funny shit is in the trailers.

I Wanted to see Get Smart...

Around the Network

I want Get Smart to do good, I've wanted to buy the old series DVD boxset two years ago but I couldn't find it anywhere. If the movie does well I'm sure they will get it out.

All Pixar's are classics, but I normally wait for then to come on DVD.

Soooo... I would go see Get Smart *thinking of DVD boxset*

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Missing a Pixar masterpiece on a big screen, especially in a 4K digital projector theater, should be unthinkable.  The first 45 minutes of Wall-E are the best animation Pixar has ever put out.  The grungy earth with the swirling dust and crubling infrastructure has been rendered so well, it needs to be experienced as intended by the creators.  A 480P DVD or even a 1080P Blu-Ray will not do it justice, 4K is the way to go.

I bought tickets for Wall-e because I'm too young to see wanted and Get Smart was sold out

I'm really looking forward to it, Wall-e sounds like it'll be great

Wanted!!!!!!

Wall-E, definately. I saw Get smart, have no interest in Wanted. Get smart was funny, but it was no Wall-E.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.