By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW RESISTANCE 2 trailer

That was pretty cool, I'm a little more excited for the game now.

Around the Network

Looks great so far, awesome as expected. Seems again like a good jump in terms of game engine technology.

I am really looking forward to the boss battles.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Link doesn't seem to work for me...

Will try again in a minuite

hmm.. link doesn't work for me either and I can't seem to find the video on their main page (well, I don't speak portuguese) or any other website

@ Lafiel

Of course not the best quality, but:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScU9TaXsP4

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

I didn't really enjoy the first one, but this one certainly is catching my attention

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

That was hot, at first I was like WHOA, is that Hale speaking like that? He sounds crazy. Then I thought it was a chimera, then IDK what I thought lol.

Bahh 8 more days before I get out this 64k hell hole and can finally watch this trailer.

Skeeuk said:
this will be one of the best games this year

It WILL be the best game of 2008, because in all of 2008, you'll drool over the potential videos while in 2009 when you finally get to play the game, you'll be disappointed.

@reptile168,

If you have nothing but antagonistic comments to make you can leave the thread, or if you prefer you can continue what your doing and find yourself on a long break from this site.

To Each Man, Responsibility