By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: Shut Down Downloadable PS2 game rumour

If this turns out to be true i would be a great thing for potential PS3 owners that want BC on the 40GB model!

We will just have to wait and see i suppose

Around the Network

i would be SO happy if there was BC on my 40gb ps3! it would make my day as i have many ps2 games still and instead of sel;ling them or getting the ol' ps2 out i could play them now. PLEASE SONY MAKE 40GB PS3S BC!!!!!!!

I would be much happier if they actually got the US and Euro PSOne classics up to par with Japan's. If they introduce PSTwo Classics it'd be nice because we know SE BC is also coming with it, but they'd probably just introduce games that no longer sell at retail at first like Tekken Tag Tournament and ICO.

wait.....why is everyone say it's confirmed when Sony says it's not happening......

does Sony work backwards now?

niksta2 said:
wait.....why is everyone say it's confirmed when Sony says it's not happening......

They denied the 40gb

They denied 2.40

They denied the Video DL service

Its coming

mM
Around the Network

When did they ever deny 2.4? That I am certain never happened as that would be them saying they would never patch again. They deny false rumors as well, as any company would. They would deny the fact that the PS3 will be discontinued tomorrow. Wait and see what happens with this rumor.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

leo-j said:
niksta2 said:

They denied the 40gb

They denied 2.40

Its coming

Hope ur right.

leo-j said:
niksta2 said:

They denied the 40gb

They denied 2.40

Its coming

They denied the original price cut, they denied discontinuing the 60 GB... everything they deny comes true

They denied that Gerinako would ever become a millionaire....

So maybe if they denie another price cut this hoildays so perhaps we will se another price cut.