By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Diablo II

In anticipation for the awesomeness that is Diablo III me and my brother are playing Diablo II, unfortunatley we lost our second CD key for our original, we have one for the expansion but not the original, anyone willing to part with an original Diablo II CD Key?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network

Sorry can't help...I'm actually going to the store tomorrow to buy a new copy of Diablo II since I did the exact same thing...my friends and I are going to play on Battle.net, so even if I wanted to use a key generator or whatever, it's highly unlikely it'd pass on Battle.net.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I had vague notions of playing some myself, but I'm a little absorbed in other games right now. I'm sure I could borrow my brother-in-law's key if I really get the itch.

I dug up my dusty ol' jewel case. I'll PM you the number.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I gmailed myself my StarCraft CD key so I'll never lose it again. I've had the same one for 10 years. Can't help you with Diablo II though. Good luck with your demonslaying everybody.

im getting it on thursday if i can pry myself away from ffta2 for a bit :P

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

I have an extra D2 cd key. send me a PM

Games I am looking forward to:

PC: Diablo III, Fallout III, Stacraft 2, Spore, Empire: Total War, American McGee's Grimm

360: Madden 09, Fable 2, Left 4 Dead, Blood Bowl

“Go ask [Blizzard president] Rob Pardo if PC gaming is dead – if he can take the time out from making money hats, I’m sure he’ll give you a really eloquent explanation of why probably the most valuable entertainment franchise of the moment is PC-specific.” - Gabe Newell

Can't help ya, just reinstalled the game and busy playing on battlenet.

I was surprised by the amount of people still playing the game.
The ladder was wiped mid june and there's already over 1000 players on US West over level 80..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=diablo+2+key+generator&btnG=Google+Search

key generators work realy well on old games.

Add me to the list of people getting back into D2 in anticipation of D3. I lost my expansion disk, but I fount out that you can register many of their games' CD-Keys on blizzard.com and then download them. Just a tidbit for anyone else that may be in the same situation. Works for SC, D2, and WC3, while WoW has a separate thing on that site.

Sorry I'm not gonna give you my key! I do have Diablo 2 and Lord Of Destruction expansion for sale though!

Or free copies of Half-Life 2 and Episode 1!