By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - WE NEED THIS ASWELL!!!!!

Dogs Rule said:
Is it just me or does anyone else not want every joe who has sent them a friends request to know what games they've been recently playing? Opt out option, please!

no everyone plays hentai games on their ps3....

jk, lol

Around the Network

Yeah, it be cool to show off what games we've been playing, or maybe allow us to choose icons of certain games we like or want to show off that we have.

leo-j said:
ecurbj said:
The only games I have for the PS3 is:

MotorStorm
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Devil May Cry: Anniversary Edition (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (PS2)

I got a couple of PS2 games that I'm playing on it now. Like Devil May Cry 2.

I'm afraid to play MotorStorm and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction because they might soon release a trophy patch for the those games. So really there is no need for me to beat those and Sony might release a patch.

So should I play them away or just wait till a patch release?

Thats what Im doing, I cant play anything on my ps3 until those trophies come out.

haha me too... except i dont even play the ps2 games either. I have been playing Oot and Pikmin on my gamecube

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

haha yeah I'm holding off on playing my games until trophies are out and patches released, I'm just playing some old PS2 games (MGS2, KH)

@Dogs Rule
No i wouldn't mind if everyone could see what games i was playing. What games are you playing that you wouldn't want people to see? lol

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

@OP
it is a good idea, Microsoft's idea... but good none the less.

Sony can adapt it though, instead of that show a list of games the user chooses to share. "selected games" or something like that.

haha... idk.

but you can see the adaptation of Microsofts achievement points by sony in the way they added a leveling system once the trophies add up.

It actually has a point, like an RPG, great idea!

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.