By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man 9 coming to all consoles

Million said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Million said:
Please keep it on the Wii , iteration No.9 ? No thank you.

Then you'll have to say no thank you to a lot of games this gen, DQIX, FFXIII etc...

If it was an iteration of a good or at the very least mediocore series then i'd agree with you.

Oh... My... GOD!

Megaman not even mediocre?

Around the Network

Awesome.

Woohoo exclusive again!

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Still exclusive

dude17761991hatp said:
Woohoo exclusive again!

Eh?

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:

I think it might be timed exclusive for the Wii.

But Capcom said "WiiWare only" so....

EDIT: God, this thread is hilarious.

Detractors: Haha Capcom is shitting on the Wii hahahaha grandmas and soccer moms lol

Capcom: Mega Man 9 is WiiWare only.

Detractors: -______________-

This thread reminds me of certains Rol's threads

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Kasz216 said:
dude17761991hatp said:
Woohoo exclusive again!

Eh?

From ArsTechnica article:

Update: Capcom pinged us to let us know that the game is currently slated "for WiiWare only" and that the information data indicating otherwise in the E3 roster was a mistake on its part.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Lol its a Wiiware exclusive stop hoping. Wii got a good one.

When the hell is this coming out? I've been playing MMAC every day since MM9 was announced, I'm going to run out of classic MM soon and have to move on to MMX.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Isn't Megaman 9 originally Rockman & Forte only released in Japan? If so, great game and should sell well. Me? I wouldn't buy it, already played it to death. Forte FTW!