By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should I sue M$?

Cracksmoke said:
sc94597 said:
Cracksmoke said:
sc94597 said:
I advise you to think before making threads.

I advise you respect peoples rights to have different opinions

Um what? You asked a question, you didn't state an opinion.

So whats the problem bub? Are you a tattletale or a killjoy? Which is it?

Lol, most of your threads, aren't very good ideas. I could have been a dick and told you it in a mean way, or did it the way I did it. So if you don't wish to heed my words, then I don't expect you to be accepted in the community. Every new user is the same so that is why I told you that instead of bitching like most people would. ANd even if you wanted to sue microsoft, its not like you would win, because they already accepted to fix RRoD for free. This thread mad no sense at all. So please think before you post.

Around the Network

i might sue u cause u think u can take on the 1 of the biggest compaines in the world and win

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

sc94597 said:
Cracksmoke said:
sc94597 said:
Cracksmoke said:
sc94597 said:

Lol, most of your threads, aren't very good ideas. I could have been a dick and told you it in a mean way, or did it the way I did it. So if you don't wish to heed my words, then I don't expect you to be accepted in the community. Every new user is the same so that is why I told you that instead of bitching like most people would. ANd even if you wanted to sue microsoft, its not like you would win, because they already accepted to fix RRoD for free. This thread mad no sense at all. So please think before you post.

That's BS because nobody forced you to click on my thread or comment on it.

Cracksmoke said:
sc94597 said:
Cracksmoke said:
sc94597 said:
Cracksmoke said:
sc94597 said:

That's BS because nobody forced you to click on my thread or comment on it.

Then I guess good luck.

You have one chance of winning. No chance at all. remember MS is a large corporation and it would be impossible to defeat them. The judge would laugh you out of court.

Around the Network

Oh darn it! I'm missed it.He's banned.

make bettr threads man.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721