By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 2 will be the greatest game of all time?

Strategyking92 said:
leo-j said:
Strategyking92 said:
Cracksmoke said:
Yeah I'm a troll because I like Halo? wtf?

You are just acting very stupidly.

I agree, you should have a medal.

You know stupidity well enough.

lol!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

i will probs get GeOW2 for my pc anyway like, thats if it comes out for pc, i thhink it will though so

Falcon095 said:
Strategyking92 said:
leo-j said:
Strategyking92 said:
Cracksmoke said:
Yeah I'm a troll because I like Halo? wtf?

You are just acting very stupidly.

I agree, you should have a medal.

You know stupidity well enough.

lol!

Oh come on, I kid, I kid. (or am I?)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

this guy is hilarious someone get some popcorn.

Incert Witty Comment on how i'm a fanboy of all systems including PC here.

|_emmiwinks said:
Falcon095 said:
pichu_pichu said:
^ we know what?

He said Halo 3 is the greatest game ever.. who give it that title?

He just did. Havnt you heard of his magazine and review website?

Oh! that's right! how did i forget such a good magazine, silly me..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

lol at this thread

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

|_emmiwinks said:
Seriously? Halo 3 was at its BEST.... ok. I was in line at midnight to pick it up and after beating it in ONE sit down with my friends I spent a week playing it. Its sat on my shelf ever since.

No knock against you for liking it, but to say its the greatest game ever is just silly, especially with games like Call of Duty, Call of Duty 4, Xenogears, X-COM, Orciana of Time, Counter Strike, Diablo and GoldenEye knocking on your door asking to have a word with you.

GeOW2 looks to just be more of the same, which isnt bad per se, but its not great either, the first one was, in my opinion only as highly regarded as it was because it was possibly the first true "next gen" game to hit the market. It was pretty, but bland to look at, it was solid, but short and had as near to zero as you could get when it came to a story.

Straight up, and I think I might get crucified for this, Call of Duty 4 is a superior game, straight up.

But I digress, I would be amazingly suprised to see GeOW2 appear on ANY publishers game of the year spot. Or even in any top threes. MGS4, GTAIV, Fallout 3, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2 and I think the dark horse Left 4 Dead will all in my opinion be better.

Did anyone else find it extremly amusing that the prelaunch trailers had more plot and story in 30-60 seconds than the actual game did. Still I loved gear's imensly fun gameplay and I'm looking forward to 2.

if its as good as it sounds and looks gears 2 will replace gears 1 as the best game ever IMO

I always enjoy claims of a game is "best game evar" when it's only recently out. And yes, both haven't been out longer then two years so I think it's a bit pre-mature to call both halo and GeOW out as contenders for best game ever.

I'm thinking that a year from now you will probably be proclaiming that Fable is the best game ever, or whatever else gray/brown shooter is announced will be the best ever...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

halo 3 is great mp but, in my opinion, got very kind review scores as the sp played through on your own was pretty mediocre (again great fun though on Coop). CoD4 / Bioshock / The Orange box were all far better and more engaging sp campaigns.

I hope Gears2 builds on the first one which is seems to be doing. It has the potential to be another great game and a lot of fun. I do not believe it will reach the dizzy heights of Bioshock / SMG / GTA4 / MGS4 but I would be surprised if Epic do not deliver another must own xmas blockbuster.