By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you cry if you got a STD?

Having one STD fucks with your immune system and makes it much easier to get another one or more, so once you have one you actually need to be extra careful.

Also, condoms only stop 70% of HPV transmission, and 80% of women get HPV at least once in their life.

So basically, outside of masturbation and abstinence, everybody's at risk for HPV.

Get the vaccine when you're young fuckers!

It only stops 4 of the strands, but the whole world should take it, to stop cervical cancer and G-Warts, which last FOREVER.

Around the Network

I would cry, then I would never look at myself in the mirror again.

like a baby.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

I

I would not get one. I'm not a whore. (like some of you )

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Following from my last post about dating strippers...

Edit: I decided not to share the story...

I had a false alarm once, and freaked out.

Weezy is right, WebMD will make you think you have an STD.

Edit 2: @Strategy: STD aren't just from whores.  Condoms don't always protect you from contact STDs like warts and herpes.  Even if you aren't having sex you can get STDs from using hotel blankets, public toilets, etc.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:

Edit 2: @Strategy: STD aren't just from whores.  Condoms don't always protect you from contact STDs like warts and herpes.  Even if you aren't having sex you can get STDs from using hotel blankets, public toilets, etc.

Always blame public toilets when you explain it to your girlfriend.. ;)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

nope i would just infect everyone else instead

NiKKoM said:
steven787 said:

Always blame public toilets when you explain it to your girlfriend.. ;)

Touché, friend. Touché.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I didn't.