By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The next Mario tennis game?

When do you think nintendo will  annouce it,I was hoping for the E3 since they have already annouce Mario Super Sluggers and it is going to be realease on August 25, 2008 in America.

Around the Network

I want Mario Golf!

OT: I doubt this E3, maybe in the next TGS like sluggers was announced

Probably after Mario Sluggers is out everywhere.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Mario Tennis seems reduntant when most get Wii Sports with the Wii.

Pixel Art can be fun.

pichu_pichu said:
I want Mario Golf!

Too bad that is one of my favorite nintendo franchises. I remeber getting mario power tennis for the gamecube it was one of the few gamecube games that I actually liked.I was very good at that game.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Mario Tennis seems reduntant when most get Wii Sports with the Wii.

I know but mario tennis rapes the tennis game on wii sports.Mario tennis is full of win I remeber I also liked the n64 mario tennis game.

Soriku said:
Meh...the only good thing about those Mario Tennis or whatever sports games is that the music is done by Motoi Sakuraba (Tales composer, Eternal Sonata composer, Baten Kaitos composer, etc.) ^^ I really hate sports games...even if they're made by Nintendo.

You are completley wrong there are so many things that are good about those sports games nintendo makes.The last mario baseball was also good and fun to play.

ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
I want Mario Golf!

Too bad that is one of my favorite nintendo franchises. I remeber getting mario power tennis for the gamecube it was one of the few gamecube games that I actually liked.I was very good at that game.

ok but

Mario Golf > Mario Tennis

pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
I want Mario Golf!

ok but

I don't think so pichu. But I've never play a mario golf game so I can't judge it.I generally consider golf games boring but I don't know maybe this one can change my perspective.

ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
ctk495 said:
pichu_pichu said:
I want Mario Golf!

ok but

I don't think so pichu. But I've never play a mario golf game so I can't judge it.I generally consider golf games boring but I don't know maybe this one can change my perspective.

I hate golf games too, but there is something in Mario Golf that makes me like it...