By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MontanaHatchet said:
naznatips said:
MANUELF said:
SpartanFX said:

congratz to the new mods,,,fishy joey seemed too busy with posting negative Sony news rather than modding. A mod should at least act with no/low bias even if he favors a certain console.

for example montanahatchett is a perfect example of a balanced mod,,,I honestly don't know what he favors after seeing lots of his posts.

montana I nominate you for the mod of all mods,,,is that possible?^_^

Is possible but already exist, is DKII.

Actually I would be mod of mods.  Forum Administrator being my official title.  DKII is site manager.  He doesn't really deal with mod affairs much.

Oh Naznatips, his criteria was clearly awesomeness.

Well then I'm above both DKII and ioi

Around the Network
naznatips said:
MontanaHatchet said:
naznatips said:
MANUELF said:
SpartanFX said:

congratz to the new mods,,,fishy joey seemed too busy with posting negative Sony news rather than modding. A mod should at least act with no/low bias even if he favors a certain console.

for example montanahatchett is a perfect example of a balanced mod,,,I honestly don't know what he favors after seeing lots of his posts.

montana I nominate you for the mod of all mods,,,is that possible?^_^

Is possible but already exist, is DKII.

Actually I would be mod of mods.  Forum Administrator being my official title.  DKII is site manager.  He doesn't really deal with mod affairs much.

Oh Naznatips, his criteria was clearly awesomeness.

Well then I'm above both DKII and ioi

I didnt know Montana was above DKII and ioi, but you can try Naz.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Oh please, we're liars? I'm reading the thread right now. There's not a single thing in there that Shams hasn't told us already (in fact, Shams actually told me a good bit more).

You should check out the mod forums a bit more, Monty

There's the thing about the administrators but that's all.

What does a thread look like when you're a mod?

I was always curious...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

MontanaHatchet said:
Soriku said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Oh please, we're liars? I'm reading the thread right now. There's not a single thing in there that Shams hasn't told us already (in fact, Shams actually told me a good bit more).

You should check out the mod forums a bit more, Monty

There's the thing about the administrators but that's all.

Lol soriku knows more than you about that place,I am speechless.

Around the Network

Can one of you contributors/moderators please take a pic of the mod forum just so we could see what it looks like. Just click ctrl and Print Screen, and paste it to photoshop and/or paint. Then upload it. Is it the same format as vgchartz?

sc94597 said:
Can one of you contributors/moderators please take a pic of the mod forum just so we could see what it looks like. Just click ctrl and Print Screen, and paste it to photoshop and/or paint. Then upload it. Is it the same format as vgchartz?

They can't dude(believe I've tried)those forums are private.

It's not the same format as VGC....it's a stripped down basic format common to alot of forums that I've seen. My apologies but I'm just too lazy to do the picture thing.

Just to explain the issue a bit: There was admittedly some miss-communication among the administrators involving this issue, but it has not been resolved, and even when it is resolved that's not information you are actually entitled to. Our staffing decisions are only the business of the administrators. And no, the moderators don't know everything about our staff decisions either, and they did not lie to you.  We have administrator forums as well where those things are handled.

So feel free to continue to congratulate people, but past that I really don't want to hear anymore about it. Thanks.

naznatips said:

Just to explain the issue a bit: There was admittedly some miss-communication among the administrators involving this issue, but it has not been resolved, and even when it is resolved that's not information you are actually entitled to. Our staffing decisions are only the business of the administrators. And no, the moderators don't know everything about our staff decisions either, and they did not lie to you. We have administrator forums as well where those things are handled.

So feel free to continue to congratulate people, but past that I really don't want to hear anymore about it. Thanks.

Awesome.