By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The mods are obviously lying to hide the truth they know why fishy joe was demoted.Soriku just gave them away here is the quote "Uh...well, a thread was started on FJ and we're gonna get an answer. I won't tell you why though unless they announce it formally here."Next time they should learn not to invite anyone to their secreat forums :p

Around the Network

Its a real shame FishyJoe got demodded... He was one of the best contributors around here and people are going to complain about anything and everything. I hope he'll be back as a mod sometime soon.

congratz to the new mods you guys earned it

and yeah poor fishyjoe he was a good mod as far as i'm concerned

ctk495 said:
The mods are obviously lying to hide the truth they know why fishy joe was demoted.Soriku just gave them away here is the quote "Uh...well, a thread was started on FJ and we're gonna get an answer. I won't tell you why though unless they announce it formally here."Next time they should learn not to invite anyone to their secreat forums :p

Is that quote from a pm?

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
ctk495 said:

Is that quote from a pm?

no soriku posted it eariler in the thread

super_etecoon said:
ctk495 said:
The mods are obviously lying to hide the truth they know why fishy joe was demoted.Soriku just gave them away here is the quote "Uh...well, a thread was started on FJ and we're gonna get an answer. I won't tell you why though unless they announce it formally here." Next time they should learn not to invite anyone to their secreat forums :p

Is that quote from a pm?

The quote finishes when the quotation marks are close and by the soriku said that on the 2 page of this thread so you can easily find it.

Oh please, we're liars? I'm reading the thread right now. There's not a single thing in there that Shams hasn't told us already (in fact, Shams actually told me a good bit more).

Way to go Sqrl and BengaBenga!

MontanaHatchet said:
Oh please, we're liars? I'm reading the thread right now. There's not a single thing in there that Shams hasn't told us already (in fact, Shams actually told me a good bit more).

Delight us with your knowledge Mr Montana, I am eager to know.