By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 bundle stocked on Amazon. sells out in less than 24 hours

Sales for Sony Corp.'s Playstation 3 Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle increased on Fri. upon restock at retailer Amazon.com.

The product leaped to a No. 7 sales rank in the Video Games division with a sales increase of 2,628 percent on Fri.

Amazon had previously sold out of the SKU.

By Sat., the bundle ranked at No. 17 and held an out of stock status.

source

-------

sooo... maybe PS3 sales will hold up after all....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

Any information on how many they had in stock to start with?

I thought the next shipment was early July...

I don't think this sale had much stock.

SamuelRSmith said:
Any information on how many they had in stock to start with?

nope, just the fact that it increased.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Aj_habfan said:
I thought the next shipment was early July...

I don't think this sale had much stock.

No actually gamestop received some ps3's as well, and they sold out. Also sears received some yesterday.

mM
Around the Network

Incredible 2,628 percent and already sold out. You know theres like a hundred of them on ebay by now

Shipments can come in and go out whenever, so the July 5th date should be taken with a grain of salt.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

@EVERYONE

It sold out in SEARS in 24 hours as well, fishy joe posted yesterday about how they were in stock, and it sold out.

mM

It looks like Sony needs to keep the 80 gig in steady rotation.

Target in Cypress, Texas had two MGS4 bundles in stock (at least that's what was in the glass case) this morning. If someone is looking for one in the Houston area, you could try there. I was tempted. I stared. Ogled. But I need a better price tag. A lot better.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.