Forums - General Discussion - I will no longer use my other account ctk495

ctk495 said:
Ladies and getleman this guy is an impostor I am ctk and I back I don't know how the hell this guy is but it's not me.

 

 lol sure

Just like zackblue isnt leo-j.



 

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
ctk495 said:
Ladies and getleman this guy is an impostor I am ctk and I back I don't know how the hell this guy is but it's not me.

 

 lol sure

Just like zackblue isnt leo-j.

Im not you..I was banned for no real reason.

 



 

 2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Lotsa multiple accounts here.... ITS SO CONFUSING!!!!!



What the fucking hell!?!

I'm PMing a mod about this shit.



Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
What the fucking hell!?!

I'm PMing a mod about this shit.

 

Watch your language young man,or should I say ssj I know you ban yourselve for fun.



Around the Network

Serious what is going on with this site...Do we really need all those fucking threads? Start a blog or something goddamned.






Screw it.

I'm leaving.



Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

konnichiwa said:
Serious what is going on with this site...Do we really need all those fucking threads? Start a blog or something goddamned.

Lolz we should have vgchartz blogs.

 



konnichiwa said:
Serious what is going on with this site...Do we really need all those fucking threads? Start a blog or something goddamned.

Atleast I am not member of gamespot yeah that's right people this guy is a member at gamespot.I saw your thread of "My friend has his wii remote on his car and he can't open the car"so you hang out with your guys at gamespot and you cheat at soriku then you can back here and tell him "Everything is alright honey " you have been exposed konnichiwa.

 

 



Please mods lock this thread nothing to see here it was all a big joke made by myself since I was tired of people confusing me with my friend sc.