By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I will no longer use my other account ctk495

Oh yeah ctk. How do you expect me to watch it with Dial-Up?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Oh yeah ctk. How do you expect me to watch it with Dial-Up?

Then do you like simple plan?

ctk495 said:
konnichiwa said:
ctk495 said:
konnichiwa said:
NO I didn't;.

You are a lucky fellow I can't find the thread but anyways you are a member there :p

Yes I a member there and my accounts name is lambardi2 because konnichiwa was already used + I didn't have post with that account yet... I only created it to watch the show when everyone was gone mad;.

Ummmm I see sorry for accusing you of cheating on soriku........wait a second didn't you once told everybody that you were a member on a lot of other sites?

Euhm yes...Around 20 with only 3 of them in English Gametrailers, VG en Gamespot.

Who the hell are they?

To put it plainly, I don't like those bands that are made from 95% advertising, 1% talent, and 4% BS.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Who the hell are they?

To put it plainly, I don't like those bands that are made from 95% advertising, 1% talent, and 4% BS.

So who are your favorite bands(the jonas brothers)?

Around the Network

Frankly, there are none actually. Nearly all bands today are made of the ingredients I just said.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Frankly, there are none actually. Nearly all bands today are made of the ingredients I just said.

Umm ok but those are mainly the mainstream bands you should listen to underground music.

lol I think I am popular on this site. I made a nonsense thread and it gets 97 replies ;p

Only one more post and it gets 100 replies.

I like the way this thread turn out,I feel better now of who I am after all if someone has a similar name as someone else it doesn't mean they are the same person.Well for everybody please stop making the joke that sc is me or viceverse it gets annoying.