By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many 0 day PS3 owners are here?

i got mine release day uk, midnight, i queued for an hour, and made sure i booked the day off work

Around the Network

I got mine about a month after on Ebay. Got a pretty good deal.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I tried to, but couldn't. I ended up getting one about a week or so later.

I still got one of the launch units with Talladega Nights, though. :)

I got mine in February 07'...was one of the first 300,000 in the US...came with the "Talladega Nights" BD :)

October 27th 2007, got it 4 my 18th :).60GB, 2 Games ( Skate and Resistance) and 2 Controllers 350 pounds

Around the Network

Got mine on the day before the official JPN launch.

So day zero -1.

PSN - hanafuda

hanafuda said:
Got mine on the day before the official JPN launch.

So day zero -1.

OOOo Sounds cool, I guess the biggest PS3 fans would have bought it first week if they had the money or so it seems. Not sure what they says about me considering my reputation regarding the PS3.

Tease.

RolStoppable said:

Aren't you the same person who started a thread to complain about too many flamebait threads? Also, you wanted me to support you in your Okami boycott. I am gonna tell Mr. Montana and then you are done for good!

What's this now?!!!!

Machina-AX said:
I got mine from Amazon.co.uk at launch along with Motorstorm, Virtua Fighter 5 and an extra controller.

Same, but Blazing Angels and Tony Hawk's (my brother's) instead of VF.  I got Resistance and Virtua Tennis in the following weeks

I got mine from the local Gamestation on Launch night (12pm) and was the 2nd person to get one