By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many 0 day PS3 owners are here?

Me! I got mine as soon as it was released in my country. Plopped down some cash and went home and played some Gengi! Dark kingdom was for the next day and after that I played Encharted arms and Resistance full of win. 3 of 4 launch games were fun, if only the latter games kept up in quality with the launch games like Genji! :) Jokes! So anyone else?

Tease.

Around the Network

0 day?

What do you mean 0 day?

mM

No, $650 was too much and I wasn't interested in it at all at the time.

leo-j said:
0 day?

What do you mean 0 day?

I think he means people who bought it at launch.

i got it as soon as my local argos opened on launch day.

Around the Network

i would think zero people bought it on 0 day of ps3, however thousands bought it on day 1, which includes me, i love my 60 gig.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
RolStoppable said:

Aren't you the same person who started a thread to complain about too many flamebait threads? Also, you wanted me to support you in your Okami boycott. I am gonna tell Mr. Montana and then you are done for good!

But im holding Okami now... doesn't that give me at least 0.2% chance of surviving without being banned?

Yea, 0 day = launch.

Tease.

RolStoppable said:
Squilliam said:
RolStoppable said:

Aren't you the same person who started a thread to complain about too many flamebait threads? Also, you wanted me to support you in your Okami boycott. I am gonna tell Mr. Montana and then you are done for good!

But im holding Okami now... doesn't that give me at least 0.2% chance of surviving without being banned?

Yea, 0 day = launch.

Yes, it gives you a slim chance to not getting banned. You better start playing now in order to increase your chances.

But if im playing the wolf incarnation of the Japanese sun god Amaterasu and channeling my divine powers through the mighty celestial paint brush to restore beauty and order to a bleak world overrun by even, shouldn't I wait until Noon to start the game, that way the Sun is at its mightiest?

Tease.

Got mine on launch day. I actually had over 20 Blu-ray titles squirrelled away since the format launch the previous June.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

didnt get mine till january this year, took me alot of saving up