By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Edge: Ninja Gaiden II walks all over DMC 4 and God of War

Euphoria14 said:
weezy said:
hunter_alien said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

FTW !!! I totally agree on that one :D

so you guys like easy games where you only have to press 1 button to beat the whole game. Check.

Nah, we like games that actually require you to think of what to do other than how fast to mash that attack button.

Ninja gaiden is laughing at you and your taste in games.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
Euphoria14 said:
weezy said:
hunter_alien said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

so you guys like easy games where you only have to press 1 button to beat the whole game. Check.

Nah, we like games that actually require you to think of what to do other than how fast to mash that attack button.

Ninja gaiden is laughing at you and your taste in games.

That is fine.

The World is laughing at Ninja Gaiden and it's sales.

My apologies oh great one, for I at least like to think when I play.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
weezy said:
hunter_alien said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

We aren't all here saying Ninja Gaiden sucks, but you are clearly doing that with games other people enjoy.

Good thing that in NG you can't mash the attack button to pass even the first enemies...

Seriously, I don't know where you're coming from now.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

weezy said:
Euphoria14 said:

By the same token we could just say Ninja Gaiden is for people too stupid to read and follow storyline in a game.

dude enough, we get you like the other games better. Any true gamer who isnt a pre teen likes Ninja gaiden better

and any gamer who is isn't a SONY fanboy/PS3 owners likes NG2 better.

Fixed

Cremator said:
weezy said:
Euphoria14 said:

By the same token we could just say Ninja Gaiden is for people too stupid to read and follow storyline in a game.

dude enough, we get you like the other games better. Any true gamer who isnt a pre teen likes Ninja gaiden better

Fixed

I am pretty sure your aiming that at me.

If I am indeed a Sony fanboy now, you should try checking up on my post history. Yet another uninformed user here.

Now what of the PS3/360 owners who prefer DMC over NG? Fanboys too?

Nice attack by the way. Completely unnecessary.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Cremator said:
weezy said:
Euphoria14 said:

Fixed

I am pretty sure your aiming that at me.

If I am indeed a Sony fanboy now, you should try checking up on my post history. Yet another uninformed user here.

Now what of the PS3/360 owners who prefer DMC over NG? Fanboys too?

Nice attack by the way. Completely unnecessary.

That wasnt an attack! LOLOL you are as soft as DMC and GoW ;)

Dude you got burned, your credability as a ps fanboy tells us everything we need to know about your opinion. Btw Ninja gaiden just called me and said, "Ha ha"

L O L

:)

MynameisGARY

@Euphoria14: I'm still waiting for you to explain your "button mashing" comment. Do you really think you can do anything in NG by mashing on a button?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
Euphoria14 said:
weezy said:
hunter_alien said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

We aren't all here saying Ninja Gaiden sucks, but you are clearly doing that with games other people enjoy.

Good thing that in NG you can't mash the attack button to pass even the first enemies...

Seriously, I don't know where you're coming from now.

Well I wasn't have much trouble doing it in Sigma although I admit I stopped playing after 6 hours or so. I also heard NG2 is easier than Black/Sigma so I can't see why I couldn't do it again.

I am only going by what I have experienced. I don't have much trouble with games these days.

I'll give it a rent this weekend and let you know how far I get.

Also it may sound like I mean just hit one button non stop, possibly worded wrong, but I am pretty sure I wouldn't need to plan out each and every attack to make my way through the game. Unless Sigma becomes harder than what I was playing on.

Currently playing:

Don't argue with him, NJ, he's way too hardcore for us.

This is the point where we say, "Video, please," and wait for the inevitable excuses.

So Euphoria14 hasn't even played Ninja Gaiden b4, because everything he's spewing is lies.

LOL

You cant get past the 1st set of "bad guys" by just pressing one button.

fail

MynameisGARY