By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW* Resistance 2 PICS and INFO

Pictures

http://shadowblade1.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=viewblog&id=319259

Info

http://shadowblade1.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=viewblog&id=319606

btw it is not my blog/pictures, but it looks like it can kick ass, own all other competition related shooters thats coming out on this fall

Around the Network

We have already seen the pictures before.
About the information, I really do like the Spider Grenade.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

already been posted

I'm sorry, but from looking at these scans and reading about the spider grenade, this game is going to destroy Gears 2, which unfortunately adds almost nothing from the previous installment.

Leviathan is freaking HUGE!!! I can't wait to see how that battle is going to turn out.

With all this, I can't imagine how insane the multiplayer is going to be.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Joeykanga said:
We have already seen the pictures before.
About the information, I really do like the Spider Grenade.

The way the Spider Grenade was described reminded me of Spiderman 3 when the black ooze thing moves by itself. The game looks killer, and i just picked up the first one to see how it is, and it's fun.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

I'm sorry, but from looking at these scans and reading about the spider grenade, this game is going to destroy Gears 2, which unfortunately adds almost nothing from the previous installment.

Leviathan is freaking HUGE!!!

lol same thing i was thinking, are we brothers? No were just looking forward to this game, i call 8 player co-op!!

alucardremixed said:
Euphoria14 said:

lol same thing i was thinking, are we brothers? No were just looking forward to this game, i call 8 player co-op!!

Maybe we are?

If this also adds a big co-op experience, which judging from what they have done so far I wouldn't doubt it for a second, this will quite possibly become the best FPS on the market.

I am getting so siked for this game lately.

Insomniac are gods in the gaming industry. How can they keep pumping out such high quality titles so fast? Specially when they are helping out other companies as well with their projects? Maybe some other devs should take notice.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
alucardremixed said:
Euphoria14 said:

Maybe we are?

If this also adds a big co-op experience, which judging from what they have done so far I wouldn't doubt it for a second, this will quite possibly become the best FPS on the market.

I just can't wait for more news on the game, but yea, gonna be best FPS on the market, this fall!!

alucardremixed said:
Euphoria14 said:
alucardremixed said:
Euphoria14 said:

Maybe we are?

I just can't wait for more news on the game, but yea, best FPS on the market, on the PS3!!!

I hear ya. I know this game is going to light up E3 if they show a presentation.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
alucardremixed said:
Euphoria14 said:

Maybe we are?

Insomniac are gods in the gaming industry. How can they keep pumping out such high quality titles so fast? Specially when they are helping out other companies as well with their projects? Maybe some other devs should take notice.

If Sony so much as thinks they have some piece of coding that will allow development of a game faster and better they send it first to Insomniac.  Sony may own all of Insomniac's IPs but they know they make them look damn good and Sony doesn't want Insomniac to so much as think about going somewhere else.