By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsofts own response to HOME : Mygamerpad?

@DMeisterJ: Thanks for the info about the online.

Regarding your question, your first mistake is to make conclusions about MS's service based on things about PS Home. The second mistake is to assume that potential content in the hard drive couldn't fit in a memory card.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Since when do legitimate news outlets cite 4chan? loooool

I'm going with fake on this one

I saw this yesterday too somewhere else.  I'm actually surprised this rumor made it here

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
DogWeed said:
starcraft said:
DogWeed said:
hilarious if true

@starcraft stop bashing whatever isnt on your console

Read the thread. I'm bashing the idea, regardless of what console it is on.

You may apologize now.

regardless if it was this post, i almost always see something negative about sony in your writing.

LOL maybe because that's the case about everything in that corp is negative.... ever thought about that ???? why MS should the only evil.... Sony is about as good at that game than they are.... they just don't have a monopoly like MS has....

now about the concept of Home I think it's lame, useless, and so metrosexual a gay wouldn't want to use it.... come on go play sim's if you want an avatar and do useless BS with it like my mom.... Home is just a joke to get your money and make you consume more BS....where starcraft is wrong though... it's that Home will work and sell like candy..... welcome in the real world my friends where mass stupidity dominates and critical thinking is a luxury that even the one that can afford it just don't use... welcome to the american dream....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj2iVgx_VS4

I don't care for home, second life (WoW as bad enough as far as sucking my life away in virtual realm).

But there are plenty of people that Microsoft is targeting this product for. My daughter probably will love it. She spend hours customizing the Mii and watch them do silly walk and if Microsoft able to expand on that by give them a true virtual world to play in I am sure it will be big hit with kids and casual gamers.

it really does look like a poor man's HOME

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
@DMeisterJ: Thanks for the info about the online.

Regarding your question, your first mistake is to make conclusions about MS's service based on things about PS Home. The second mistake is to assume that potential content in the hard drive couldn't fit in a memory card.

The memory card is the problem

They have a 64, 256, and 512 MB one.

If they make it to fit on a 64mb memory card, what can we really expect from this?

Man M$ isn't afraid to rip off anyone! Stealing from Nintendo and Sony in one package, that's ballsy.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

fake. I can tell you why :
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/golfteeitup/index.html?tag=result;title;0

the characters HAIR looks exactly the same! photoshop job!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/2016/Golf-Tee-It-Up/p1/

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

if that is real then i think m$ need to go back to the drawing board

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER