By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rockstar's L.A. Noire listed for PS3 only in T2 report

LINK

1940's gangsta style GTA mixed with elements from the getaway should be interesting too bad it comes in 08

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

the trailer i ve seen of this is pretty good... cant wait for it to be in my living room

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

this game was announced so long ago i forgot it was still coming out... let alone it being a ps3 exclusive.... it will probably come out a year after the ps3 version on the 360.. this game intrigues me though... a NOire game coming out what!?

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Looks cool, like a l.a. confidential game hell YAHH!

A friend of mine works at Team Bondi - and to my knowledge, there has never been a 360 skew in development (I could be wrong about this, haven't caught up with him recently...).

He also had severe doubts whether they could execute on their development plan - seemed to think that the game was overly ambitious.

The only trailer I have seen is a CG one, not using in the in-game engine (not sure if a 2nd one has come out). I'm holding my breath to see how the real game looks - the game has been in development for about 4 years(!).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

I think it's more like a detective novel kinda thing than GTA which is a fresh concept since there aren't enough of those kinds of games really.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Sony is paying for the entire development cost of the game and has some kind of exclusive deal with Team Bondi for their future game development so it's extremely unlikely it'll ever appear on 360.

A Rockstar spokesperson is confused and thinks this game is coming out on both the PS3 and Xbox 360.  

LA Noire in development for next-gen systems - PS3 & Xbox 360

gameindustry.biz

Mark Androvich 23:05 (BST) 15/06/2007

LA Noire in development for next-gen systems

A Take-Two spokesperson has confirmed to GamesIndustry.biz that the episodic content planned for Grand Theft Auto IV will be exclusively released for the Xbox 360.

Talk of an exclusive deal began following the release of Take-Two's Q2 financial report on Tuesday. The report stated that the episodic content would be released on 360 during the 2008 fiscal year - with no mention of PlayStation 3.

Now a company representative has told GI.biz, "The Grand Theft Auto IV episodic content is exclusive to Xbox 360."

The financial report also stated that fellow Take-Two title LA Noire is due out in fiscal 2008. The spokesperson suggested that both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 releases are likely, stating, "LA Noire is being developed for next-generation systems."

take-two is a mess.

Another PS3 exclusive goes multiplat.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!