By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What makes a Troll?

I've often wondered about this...what's the NEED to troll that some feel compelled to engage in it?  There a difference in making a point, or delivering a snappy comeback, but it seems like some people live to troll...alll day...damn...like that WOW player on the WOW episode of South Park.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Some people don't know how to make positive comments about something other than what they like, and these people can frankly burn.

Are you talking about Leeroy on Episode 1008 of South Park titled "Make Love, Not Warcraft"?

Because if you are, you're a total geek.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I would assume lots of people just do it because they feel some people have trolled them or their favorite system. I know this happens a lot of the time. Some person says shit about the 360 then they say shit about the wii, then they start to attack each others games then they go to personal insults then they get banned and then it happens all over again.

A lot of people do it for the lulz. Pissing people off online can be pretty entertaining, but only if they are the type who go berserk.

Around the Network

So people like to be the center of attention...

If your username is made up of this 2 names (sora and riku)then you are a troll.

Some people are just douches.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

users who make fun and talk negatively about the pokemon Pichu