By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Megaman 2 greatest game ever made!

To be honest I never got why MM2 was so highly acclaimed.....I kind of thought all the MM games (all the NES ones at least) were on par with eachother. Still its a badass platformer.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
the_bloodwalker said:
Megaman 2 is the best Megaman ever made

While I still havent played Mega Man 2 unfortunatly, Mega Man X is an amazing Mega Man game.

X is a great game, one of the best on the SNES.

Hehe, I totally agree with you. Mega Man 2 is the best in the Mega Man series, but Mega Man X is the best in the Mega Man X series (see what I did there)!

My thoughts about the game? I just love it! It's simply fun and it has probably the best soundtrack to a video game ever. I made a No-Miss run on Difficult (or Hard, if you prefer) with some Mega Man 2 guitar remixes made by cry0genik (which are awesome by the way) if you're interested! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Mega Man 2 is godly...and yet only the fourth best game on NES! (Castlevania, Castlevania III, Contra)

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Snesboy said:
^^

Surely you jest.

Have you played it? It's the series that introduced the stealth genre.

Wrong.