Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
weezy said:
Dtewi you still use dial up? I didnt even know that shit still exists

whats worse its a 24kb modem versus the standard 56kb dial-up

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Great feature, it will really help clear up confusion on games mentioned in articles. Now get working on improving the database!!!!!!!!!!

wow, this site has changed so much in the shrot time iv been here. awesome work.

Oh well. The only thing I use the internetz for is VGChartz.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I'm using Firefox3 and the videos will not load, i can click the button and see the different videos and i can click on them, but the video will not start and i can't click the options in the player. But it works for IE, and its pretty cool.

Griffin said:
I'm using Firefox3 and the videos will not load, i can click the button and see the different videos and i can click on them, but the video will not start and i can't click the options in the player. But it works for IE, and its pretty cool.

Hmm, I have Firefox 3 and it seems to work fine. Don't know what the problem is.

It doesn't work for me. Firefox 3.

Not that I'd use it anyway, but for people who use Firefox and want to use it, it doesn't work. IE is fine though.

Edit - Griffin beat me.

Sounds like its going to be a great addition to VGChartz. You are so good to us, ioi!

supermario128 said:
I still use dial up too, cries.

Wow. I find it hard to believe that anyone still uses dialup 9 years into the 21st century. Do you live in a really rural area or something?