By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - sc94597 =/= ctk459..............Proof Here......Click The Link.........Now

And by the how the hell can sc be online in the mornings if we are the same person?Were I live I have to go to school( it is  are in winter at the moment)so there is no way in hell I can log in or visit this site.We do have computers on the library so we can use them at break times but then again I only have to break times and they last around 20-50 minutes so I can't be here the whole morning posting.The thing  that I would do want to know is if soriku is a 34 year old guy that lives in his basement in his mother's house how do we now he is telling us the truth atlest in this thread there are alot of proves to support what we are saying.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
I have a bigger prove Sc spelled my name wrong it is ctk495 no ctk459 I would never spell my name wrong since it is a casio keyboard I have in my house not some random names I pick.In addition my friends know that I don't like to be called CTK and I never call myself like that it is spell Ctk and sc just made the mistake of writting my name like that.The reason I don't want to be call CTK is because it stands for Clara.T.Kay or atleast that's what iclim says.

I knew you were a female!

Lol, going out of your way to prove you guys are different. I think the mods already know that, what was the point of proving it? xD

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

guild525 said:
ctk495 said:
I have a bigger prove Sc spelled my name wrong it is ctk495 no ctk459 I would never spell my name wrong since it is a casio keyboard I have in my house not some random names I pick.In addition my friends know that I don't like to be called CTK and I never call myself like that it is spell Ctk and sc just made the mistake of writting my name like that.The reason I don't want to be call CTK is because it stands for Clara.T.Kay or atleast that's what iclim says.

Lol, going out of your way to prove you guys are different. I think the mods already know that, what was the point of proving it? xD

Well the average person on vgchartz gets confused. Plus ctk told me to do it.

guild525 said:
ctk495 said:

Because people confuse me with  sc it's all rol's fault if he didn't confuse us in first place then life would be a hell lot easier.

Sc should create another account with his own name instead of those random numbers.

Around the Network

After all what's the point of having a big post account he posts  a lot so by chrismas he would have already post more with that account that with the one he is using right now.

pichu_pichu said:
its 495

its over  9000!!!!

ctk495 said:

I missed this post. Well actually I could have done that so you my alt(not really) corrected me./hypothetical not real. Anyway the op is more than enough proof.

Ok, I sorta believe you guys now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

:[ I dont get it