By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - sc94597 =/= ctk459..............Proof Here......Click The Link.........Now

So some people believe that ctk459 is sc94597s alt.  So here I will show you why it's not true.

Firstly lets investigate the profiles of the two. Right click>View Image To enlarge the pictures below.

Now you see the red circle on scs  profile it is  different from that on ctk's profile. I know amazing right  Look at the ummm is that orange or yellow? Whatever it is look at it. O_o Its different. How could that be? Wow its the same for the black,grey and green circles. But if they are the same person how could they be so different??? How? I wanna know that. Please tell me.

Now lets analys(spelled right?) their names. The base of most of the confusiong. Hm the names are prety similar, but different. LOOK at "SC94597" "CTK459"  There is a SC not a CTK that is pretty obvious. Now every number in the second name is in the first, but every number in the first isn't in the second. ALso the numbers are in a different order. How is this possible. They have to be the same. Well there is more.

Look at both of their game collections. Ctks  Scs. Notice a difference?  I have yet more proof they are not the same.

Look at this next pic below. Its a conversation both Ctk and SC were having. Unfortunately you can't read the contents clearly, but you could make out that its not rambling, and that it is an actual conversation. Do you think somebody would have that much things to say to theirself? Of course not.

Here is some more evidence. Look at scs aim buddies. Don't make me show you his aim logs. I would but this is taking alot of time.

Ok also, what would be the motive for two accounts?  How does somebody not have that much of a life that they could post almost 9000 posts in a fraction of 6 months? Hm? Why aare their posting styles and personalities different? 

So nobody should get  them mixed up, or think one is an alternate account of the other.

Around the Network

you two probably should sue each other for copyright infringement :)

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

its 495

Right click > View image doesn't works for me sc, any idea? D:

fazz said:

Why not? Also you should know we are different because of the ssbb friend codes.

Around the Network

well this makes it only more suspisious :p

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I have a bigger prove Sc spelled my name wrong it is ctk495 no ctk459 I would never spell my name wrong since it is a casio keyboard I have in my house not some random names I pick.In addition my friends know that I don't like to be called CTK and I never call myself like that it is spell Ctk and sc just made the mistake of writting my name like that.The reason I don't want to be call CTK is because it stands for Clara.T.Kay or atleast that's what iclim says.

I seriously doubt it, the other dude isnt as much of a "fanboy".

Then again.. neither was zackblue 

mM
sc94597 said:
fazz said:

Why not? Also you should know we are different because of the ssbb friend codes.

No idea, Firefox 3 probably? I won't believe you two are different people until my Right click > View image works ;D

fazz said:
sc94597 said:
fazz said:

No idea, Firefox 3 probably? I won't believe you two are different people until my Right click > View image works ;D

Lol, my firefox 3 works fine. Try using IE just to see the images. Nothing else because your computer will explode.

Also this is my alt.