By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - XMB friends list expanded?

I have around 47. The limit used to be 50. Good news.

Ynwa.

Around the Network

yaaahh. now I have 80 places left instead of 30. (j/k) That's great news.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I might have 10 friends. And only like 3 are actually friends.

Nice one!

I was having to consider deleting some people due to the restriction of 50 only but i guess that won't need to happen anymore

Good now I can put in more of the lower members in my clan in. I got about 15 people that I know on a face to face basis from work and 10 friends out of work.

Around the Network
grimygunz said:
Good now I can put in more of the lower members in my clan in. I got about 15 people that I know on a face to face basis from work and 10 friends out of work.

Really? I only know two people in real life who have PS3s and they don't play any games that I do...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I know one friend that owns a PS3 and thats Jeff (Sorair a member on VGChartz too)
Thats it, other than that I haven't added any VGChartz members yet. I need to add some soon though.

But expanding the length of the number of friends you can have is awesome.

I think Microsoft limits their's to 50 I think...lol

Yep, it's a brand new little upgrade.

Though, I don't have that many people on my friends list. Heck, I hardly ever play online with them anyway.