X360: 57K

Ps3: 55K

PsP: 69K

Wii: 185K

DS 167K

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Yeah, pretty much as expected. Sony should have kept those bundles coming. Wii and DS dominating the market again.

poor....very poor ps3

I think this pretty much confirms that HD consoles need lower prices to sell. Big title after big title have come out with minimal impact on hardware sales.

This was expected. 80GB PS3 bundle sold out first week. Next shipment (July 5th?) there will be a boost.

Around the Network

It looks like those of us who predicted the MGS4 boost would only last a week were correct. PS3 hardware is almost back down to its pre-MGS4 numbers already.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

if i were those ppl who fail to get a hand on the 80gb mgs4 ps3 i will do the same as them---> wait..

Soriku said:

Btw, the Wii is gaining more marketshare! Currently at 45.9%.

Gotta love the folks who still think 50% won't happen, even though Nintendo didn't even increase production yet.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Soriku said:
Btw, the Wii is getting more marketshare! Currently at 45.9%.

Well, it had 69% market share this week WW, so that can't be a bomber :D

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Wii sales stabilized?

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far