By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - can the 360 sell a 100000 every week in the us with a 50 dollar pricecut?

i think it has a shot

Around the Network

me also.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

first week? Yes

every week? Absolutely no way

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I don't think I've laughed this hard in a while. Obviously my answer is no .

Is $50 really that big of a deal? Because if $349 is too much for people, how is $299 to that much different? You can buy another controller or maybe a game with that $50, but in the long run it means little. Also if somebody won't spend $350 on a system, why would they spend $350 on a system and a controller?

I think it will have a small boost for 2 weeks then fall back after that

Around the Network

No, a $100 price drop in Europe helped get around 10k - 20k+ sales each week, a $50 drop won't boost 50k+ every week.

To sum up.

No.

No.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

I think maybe $50 cut plus some sort of package. I would say definetly around the holiday season. Gears 2 bundle, Banjo Bundle, Fable Bundle etc. That would appeal to all sorts of different markets.

hum if the gas price drops by half maybe lol
in other words no lol