By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania Judgement for Wii... and it's a fighter?!

Rather than rehash all that's been said, who is it that doesn't know how to spell "Judgment?" Konami, GoNintendo, or Smeags?

Around the Network
Desroko said:
Rather than rehash all that's been said, who is it that doesn't know how to spell "Judgment?" Konami, GoNintendo, or Smeags?

None of the above, since "Judgement" is a variant spelling of the same word.

These things happen when you try to be the Grammar Police.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

hey, come on, they'll have Simon with a whip, Alucard with a whip, Christopher with a whip, John with a whip, Jonathan with a whip, Soma with a whip, Richter with a whip.. well, a lot of different weapons!!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

famousringo said:
Desroko said:

None of the above, since "Judgement" is a variant spelling of the same word.

These things happen when you try to be the Grammar Police.

Actually, in American English, it's known as "incorrect." I doubt Konami would want to use an Anglicism for an international release.

These off-topic jaunts are fun. And I prefer "Grammar Protection Service."

@Desroko

Erm... thank you for that enlightening post about my spelling skillz. I blame the internet generation and Wii Fit (If you noticed, I spell"Judgment" correctly after that initial mistake in the title, if it means that much to you).

Around the Network

Hold one everyone! Now, I remember reading somewhere that the people who were making the next Castlevania didn't want to use the Wiimote for a whip because it would get way to tiring, and then this is announced? I won't believe it until I actually see it in Nintendo Power.

Smeags said:
@Desroko

Erm... thank you for that enlightening post about my spelling skillz. I blame the internet generation and Wii Fit (If you noticed, I spell"Judgment" correctly after that initial mistake in the title, if it means that much to you).

It does.

And I hereby resolve to quote every use of "alot" I find, and write (sic) after it.

Actually, I won't.

:'(

a fighter? bleah :/

ok ok maybe is a fun game who knows. I would prefered an action/dventure title though.

A Castlevania fighter? Could work, but it's not for me.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99